This article will show Board Members how to request Speaking Rights in the Board Portal during a meeting.
Request-to-Speak is an add-on feature that is only available as part of our Live Meeting Manager functionality.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
Join the meeting you wish to speak in and follow along on the agenda details page
- At the desired time, click the Request to Speak button
- Click the Withdraw Request button at any time to relinquish your speaking rights
- The Clerk will grant you a time duration for speaking rights
- When it is your turn to speak, you will appear as the Current Speaker and a timer will begin to count down
- Speak until you are finished or until time runs out; if allowed, request speaking rights again