This article will show you how to add Speaking Rights to a person from the Minutes Speakers page.
This will allow you to quickly add speakers to individual sections or items and see all the speakers for all sections and items for the entire meeting.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select an Agenda
- Select Go to Minutes
- Click View and select Minutes Speakers from the drop-down list
- Select Add Speaker
- Fill in fields
- Select section or item: Select the section or item that the speaker will be presenting on
- Speaker Name: Add the speaker's name
- Role: Choose Board Member, Citizen, Staff Member, or Other
- Minutes: Enter how long (in minutes) the speaker can speak for
- Click Add Speaker
- The speaker will appear in the Minutes and can be called when the item is discussed