This article describes how clients with CP Media can run a YouTube live stream and simultaneously push that stream out through CP Media.
- If you are using this option, CP Media will not be recording your event for future playback.
- CP Media
- YouTube Live
- YouTube Live Channel ID
Reach out to CivicClerk Support first to activate multi-stream functionality. You will need to provide CivicClerk Support the Channel ID for your YouTube Live. You can find this by visiting your YouTube Account. Your unique channel ID will be a combination of special characters, numbers, and letters.
Setting up the Event - CP Media
- Navigate to the Event tab
- Select the Event you want to stream
- Select YouTube from the Select Streams dropdown.
- Select Save
Starting Event Live Stream - CP Media
- In your event, select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the View dropdown
- In the Recording and Streaming box at the top right of the page, ensure it says Using Stream: YOUTUBE and then select Set Live
- The button will turn red and will say End Live, and your meeting will be live to viewers in the CP Media Public Portal.
Ending the Event Live Stream - CP Media
- When your meeting is complete and you want to end the live stream, select End Live