This article will show you how to Create an OrganizationView (a view that is accessible by all other members of an organization).
In the Analytics module, the main data display is called a View. The Analytics module will present a generic default view you can add filters and data fields in order to create custom reports, which can be shared and exported.
- Navigate to the Analytics module
- Add any desired Filters or Data Fields(see Create Custom Views, steps 3-5)
- Select Save View
- Enter a View Name
- Select Share With Organization
- Note: Check the box next to My Default View to make this your default view (if desired)
- Click Save View
- Your new view will now appear as an option in your Views drop-down under Organization Views
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.