Teams can be used in the Item Timeline to send a message to multiple staff members at once. This is helpful when Teams are collaborating on an agenda item and all need to be notified with updates or requests.
You must Add Teams before sending messages to teams.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda associated with your meeting
- Select the relevant Item
- Navigate to the Item Timeline
- In the message box, use the @ symbol, then start typing the name of the Team you want to notify
- Select the Team
- Type the message
- Select Add Message
- This will add the message to the timeline and send email notifications to all members of the Team.