Teams can be used in the Item Timeline to send a message to multiple staff members at once. This is helpful when Teams are collaborating on an agenda item and all need to be notified with updates or requests.
- You must Add Teams before sending messages to teams.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda associated with your meeting
- Select the relevant Item
- Navigate to View > Item Timeline
- In the message box, use the @ (at sign) symbol, then start typing the name of the Team you want to notify
- Select the Team
- Type the message
- Select Add Message
- This will add the message to the timeline and send email notifications to all members of the Team