This article will show you how to set a custom session timeout.
- Users must have permission to access User and Global Site Settings to change the session timeout.
- View more information on the Session Inactivity Timeout article.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select General
- Navigate to the Session Timeout field and enter the desired session inactivity timeout
- Note: The minimum allowed is 2 minutes, the maximum allowed is 120 minutes.
- Click Save Changes
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.