Once Resolution and Ordinance numbering has been configured, administrators can choose which numbering appears on the Agenda Outline view and in which order the numbering appears.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Access Site Settings and select Meetings
- Select Meeting Types
- Choose which Meeting Type you want to configure and select Edit (purple pencil icon)
- On the Default Settings Page, scroll down to the section labeled Agenda Outline Columns
- Select the checkbox next to which numbering you wish to be displayed on the agenda outline
- Select Edit Order
- Drag and drop your preferred order of numbers
- Note: The order goes from right to left on the Agenda Outline view, so the numbering selected first will be displayed on the furthest left column.
- Select Apply Order to save changes
- Choose a Save option
- Save Changes: This saves your current changes and lets you continue working on the current Meeting Type Settings
- Save and Exit: This saves your current changes and exits the current Meeting Type
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.