Each Meeting Type can be configured with up to fifteen Custom Data text fields which can be used to dynamically populate data into related Agenda, Item Report, or Minutes templates.
- To manage these settings a user must have the Has Access to Meetings Site Settings permission in their User Profile.
- When activated these fields become available on the Agenda Fields page of your Meetings.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Meetings
- Select Meeting Types
- Click the Custom Data button for the desired Meeting Type
- Fill in the details for each of the fifteen available fields
- Field Name: This is a unique hard-coded name that is used to reference this field within the Settings
- Field Label: Enter a label that will be used in place of the Field Name when viewing the Agenda Fields page
- Visible: Toggle to indicate whether the field is visible or not on the Agenda Fields page
- Required: Toggle to indicate whether this field must contain content when saving the Agenda Fields page
- Merge Tag: This is the unique hard-coded Merge Tag that can be used in your templates to dynamically pull the content of this field
- Click Save Changes
- Note: Changes to Custom Data will be available the next time you visit the Agenda Fields page.