Each Meeting Type can be configured with up to fifteen Custom Data text fields which can be used to dynamically populate data into related Agenda, Item Report, or Minutes templates.
- To manage these settings a user must have the Has Access to Meetings Site Settings permission in their User Profile.
- When activated these fields become available on the Agenda Fields page of your Meetings.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Meetings
- Select Meeting Types
- Click the Custom Data button for the desired Meeting Type
- Fill in the details for each of the fifteen available fields
- Field Name: This is a unique hard-coded name that is used to reference this field within the Settings
- Field Label: Enter a label that will be used in place of the Field Name when viewing the Agenda Fields page
- Visible: Toggle to indicate whether the field is visible or not on the Agenda Fields page
- Required: Toggle to indicate whether this field must contain content when saving the Agenda Fields page
- Merge Tag: This is the unique hard-coded Merge Tag that can be used in your templates to dynamically pull the content of this field
- Click Save Changes
- Note: Changes to Custom Data will be available the next time you visit the Agenda Fields page.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.