Each Meeting Type can be configured with up to six Fiscal Data text fields which can be used to dynamically populate data into related Agenda, Item Report, or Minutes templates.
- To manage these settings a user must have the Has Access to Meetings Site Settings permission in their User Profile.
- When activated these fields become available on the Item Fields page of Items belonging to the related Meeting Type.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Meetings
- Click Meeting Types
- Click the Fiscal Data button for the desired Meeting Type
- Fill in the details for each of the six available fields
- Field Name: This is a unique hard-coded name that is used to reference this field within the Settings
- Field Label: Enter a label that will be used in place of the Field Name when viewing the Item Fields page
- Visible: Toggle to indicate whether the field is visible or not on the Item Fields page
- Field Data Type: Select the appropriate type of data that this field will contain
- Date: The field will contain a date and automatically displays as a calendar date picker
- Number: The field will contain whole numbers and automatically displays with incremental up/down arrows
- Text: The field will contain text and automatically displays as a plain text field
- Currency: The field will contain a dollar amount and automatically displays as a USD formatted field
- Required: Toggle to indicate whether this field must contain content when modifying this data on the Item Fields page
- Merge Tag: This is the unique hard-coded Merge Tag that can be used in your templates to dynamically pull the content of this field
- Click Save Changes
- Note: Changes to Fiscal Data are available the next time you visit the Item Fields page