You can utilize Bookmarks on a video to timestamp a certain part of the video, which allows users to go straight to that part of the video.
- You must upload media before you bookmark a video on demand.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select an Event to edit
- Click View: Event Details and select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the drop-down list
- Click the Select button
- Click the checkbox next to the bookmark or bookmarks you want to delete
- Click the Delete button
- Click the Delete Bookmarks button
Note: Pressing the red X at the end of the bookmark name will remove it from the delete list.
- Click the Back to Event Bookmarks button to view the updated Event Bookmarks list
- The deleted bookmark will no longer appear in the Event Bookmarks list