You can utilize Bookmarks on a video to timestamp a certain part of the video, which allows users to go straight to that part of the video.
This article will show you how to reorder video bookmarks. See our articles on Direct Add and the Bookmarks Window if you need to create a bookmark. See our article on Deleting a Video Bookmark if a bookmark is no longer needed.
You must upload media before you bookmark a video on demand.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select an Event to edit
- Click View: Event Details and select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the drop-down list
- Click the Reorder button
- Hover your mouse over the bookmark you want to reorder so the Grid Icon appears next to it
- Click and hold the Grid Icon, then drag and drop the bookmark into the desired order
- Click the Save Changes button
- Click Back to Live Meeting and Bookmarking
- The bookmarks will now be reordered
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.