Teams can be used in the Item Timeline to send a message to multiple staff members at once. This is helpful when Teams are collaborating on an agenda item and all need to be notified of updates or requests. This article will show you how to delete Teams.
- Navigate to the User Menu, then select Settings
- Select the User and Global Settings tile
- Select the Teams tile
- Select the Delete tool (red trash can icon) next to the team you want to delete
- Select the Delete Team button on the Delete Team pop-up to confirm the deletion
- The deleted team will no longer appear in the Teams List