Teams can be used in the Item Timeline to send a message to multiple staff members at once. This is helpful when Teams are collaborating on an agenda item and all need to be notified with updates or requests.
This article will show you how to inactivate Teams, which allows you to hide Teams from the list of active Teams. For more options, view our articles on how to Add Teams, Edit Teams, or Delete Teams.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Teams
- Select Inactivate (toggle switch) next to the desired team to change the team from active to inactive
- The team will now appear inactivated in your Teams List
- Note: You can also inactivate or activate a team using the edit feature.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.