Teams can be used in the Item Timeline to send a message to multiple staff members at once. This is helpful when Teams are collaborating on an agenda item and all need to be notified with updates or requests.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Teams
- Select Inactivate (toggle switch) next to the desired team to change the team from active to inactive
- The team will now appear inactivated in your Teams List
- Note: You can also inactivate or activate a team using the edit feature.