This article will show you how to add Attachments to a Board.
- Navigate to User Menu > Boards & Committees
- Select the Boards tab
- Select the desired board
- Select the Documentation tab
- Select Add Document
- Fill in the Add Document fields
- File Name: Enter a name for your file
- File Type: Select a file type from the drop-down list
Note: The file types available will depend on how you have configured the drop-down options.
- Select File: Locate and select a file from your computer
Note: After selection, two new file options will appear: Change and Remove.
- Change: Select a new file to replace the existing file
- Remove: Delete the file from the system
- Select Save to attach the document
- The file will appear in the Documentation tab with new Edit and Action options
- Edit (blue pencil icon): Edit the file name or file type for your document, or select a new file to replace the existing attachment
- Delete (red trashcan icon): Remove the attached document
- View (green computer icon): View or download the attached document