This article will show you how to create a Board.
- Before you start, ensure you configure your drop-down options.
- Navigate to User Menu > Boards & Committees
- Select the Boards tab
- Select Add Board
- Fill in the Board Details fields
- Board Name (required): Add the name of the board
- Status (required): Select the status of the board
- Type (required): Select the type of board
- Number of Positions/Seats (required): Specify how many people are on the board
- Term Length (months) (required): Specify the term length, in months, of a board member
- Term Limits: Specify how many terms a board member can serve
- Notes: Provide any additional notes, if desired
- Meeting Schedule: In text form, describe the meeting schedule
- Meeting Time: Specify the time meetings take place
- Meeting Location: Specify the location of meetings
- Meeting Address: Specify the address of the meeting location
- Staff Liaison: Select a staff liaison from the drop-down list
- Council Liaison: Select a council liaison from the drop-down list
- Public Portal (Description): Add a brief description of the board that will appear in the public portal, if desired
- Select Save at the top of the page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.