This article will show you how to edit Board Member information.
- Navigate to User Menu > Boards & Committees
- Select the Boards tab
- Select the board with the board member you want to edit
- Select the Roster tab
- Select Actions next to the desired roster member and select Edit Current Appointment from the drop-down list
Note: You can select Reappoint Member to renew the same member in the same position for another term.
- Edit the Roster fields as desired
- Search People: Search and select a person to add as a board or committee member
- Position/Seat: Auto-generates position number based on vacancy selected
- Term: Specify how many terms this member has
- Note: Provide any additional notes
- Appointed By: Choose who/what position (e.g. Mayor) appointed this member
- Role: Specify the role of the member
- Status: Specify the status of the member
- Appointment Date: Specify the date of appointment
- Term Start/End Date: Specify the start date and end date of this term
- Resignation Date: Specify the date of resignation (if applicable)
- Select Save
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.