This article will show you how to edit Meetings in a Board.
- Navigate to User Menu > Boards & Committees
- Select the Boards tab
- Select your desired board
- Select the Other Meetings tab
- Select Edit next to the meeting you would like to edit
- Edit the Other Meetings fields
- Name (required): Add a Meeting Name
- Staff Liaison: Select a staff liaison from the drop-down list
- Council Liaison: Select a council liaison from the drop-down list
- Note: Provide an additional note, if desired
- Meeting Schedule: In text form, describe the meeting schedule
- Example: The second Tuesday of each month
- Meeting Time: Specify the time meetings take place
- Meeting Location: Specify the location of meetings
- Example: Council Chambers
- Meeting Address: Specify the address of the meeting location
- Select Save
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.