This article will show you how to send an Email to a Board through the Boards & Committees portal.
- Before you can send a message, you must ensure that you have set up an email template that you wish to use.
- Navigate to User Menu > Boards & Committees
- Select the Boards tab
- Select the desired board
- Navigate to Actions > Send Email
- Fill out the Send Email fields
- To (required): Auto-populates with current board members, but individuals can be added or removed as needed
- CC (Carbon Copy): Input email addresses that will be carbon copied on this message
- Email Subject (required): Add an email subject
- Merge Tags: Select tags from the drop-down
- Templates (required): Select an email template from the drop-down
Note: Email templates must be set up before a template can be selected.
- Email Body (required): Enter the email message
Note: Format the look of your email using the paragraph and text formatting tools above the text box.
- Select Send
Note: Select Send Me a Test Email to prompt the system to send a test email to your email address.