Have you completed your transition to the new CivicClerk, now Select Agenda and Meeting Management, Public Portal? The new portal experience is available today. With a modernized design, improved accessibility, and new branding options, you won't want to delay getting it into the hands of your public users.
The old Public Portal will remain available until April 1, 2023.
Please see our Announcement for more information on the updated portal experience and how you can complete your transition today!
The Public Portal can be configured with custom branding to better integrate with your organization's website.
- To manage these settings a user must have the Has Access to Events Site Settings permission in their User Profile.
Edit the Public Portal Customizations
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Events & Public Portal
- Select Portal Settings
- Scroll down to the Public Portal Customizations section
- Select a Public Portal Color by clicking the colored box and choosing a color from the color picker or by manually entering a hexadecimal (HEX) color code in the text box
Note: The selected color will be applied as an accent color throughout the public portal as shown in the example image below.
- Enter a Public Portal Name that will be displayed at the top of the public portal
Note: This field is limited to 100 characters and will appear as shown in the example below.
- Enter and format the desired introductory Public Portal Custom Text that will be displayed above the portal filtering options
Note: This field is limited to 500 characters and will appear as shown in the example below.
- Upload a Public Portal Custom Logo image that will be displayed next to the Public Portal Name at the top of the portal
Note: The image height must be between 90 and 150 pixels and will appear as shown in the example below.
- Click Save Changes
- Changes to these settings are effective the next time the Public Portal page is loaded
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.