CivicClerk can be configured to automatically generate bookmarks for the item reports and item attachments included in Agenda Packet PDFs. This article will show you how to toggle bookmarks for these uploaded attachments and item reports on or off.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Meetings
- Select General
- Scroll down to the Other Settings section
- Check or uncheck the Include Bookmarks on Item Files box to toggle item file bookmarks on or off
- Note: This feature is toggled off (unchecked) by default.
- Click Save Changes
- Item Files created after setting this feature will reflect this change
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.