CivicClerk can be configured to automatically generate bookmarks for the item reports and item attachments included in Agenda Packet PDFs. This article will show you how to toggle bookmarks for these uploaded attachments and item reports on or off.
- Log in to your solution
- On the header menu, click to expand the User Menu dropdown:
- On the User Menu dropdown, click the Settings option:
- Click the Meetings button:
- Click the General button:
- Scroll down to/locate the Other Settings section:
- Use the Include Bookmarks on Item Files checkbox to toggle item file bookmarks on or off:
Note: This feature is toggled off (unchecked) by default.
- Click Save Changes:
- Item Files created after setting this feature will reflect this change