You can speed up the process of creating a letter to send to members of boards and committees by using a Letter Template. This article will show you how to edit an existing letter template.
- Sign in to your meetings solution
- Click to expand the User Menu:
- On the expanded user menu, click the Boards & Committees option:
- On the resulting Boards page, click to expand the User Menu:
- In the Boards page User Menu, click the Settings option:
- Scroll down to/locate the Templates section and click the Letter Templates button:
- Select Edit next to the template you would like to modify:
- Edit the Template Name, if desired:
- Edit the text that will be included in the Body of the template letter, as necessary:
Note: Click and drag the Resize tool (triangle icon) to increase the size of the text box, or click Maximize (multi-directional arrows icon) to expand the text box to the full size of the browser window, if desired.
- Use the Paragraph Formatting and Text Formatting tools to format the look of the text, if desired:
- Select items from the Merge Tags drop-down list to insert placeholders for dynamic content such as dates, titles, and contact information, if desired:
- Select Source to view and edit the HTML source code of the letter template, if desired:
- Select Save to save the changes to the letter template: