Have you completed your transition to the new CivicClerk, now Select Agenda and Meeting Management, Public Portal? The new portal experience is available today. With a modernized design, improved accessibility, and new branding options, you won't want to delay getting it into the hands of your public users.
The old Public Portal will remain available until April 1, 2023.
Please see our Announcement for more information on the updated portal experience and how you can complete your transition today!
The Public Portal has been refreshed with a modernized design, improved accessibility features, and new branding options. This article will show you how to upgrade your Public Portal.
- Once you have upgraded your Public Portal experience you will not be able to go back to the previous version.
- Before you transition to the new Public Portal, make sure that you have completed the following:
- Read our articles about setting up and using the Public Portal
- Ensure the appropriate technical team has prepared your updated embed code or direct links, if applicable
- Manually update email templates that include hard-coded links, if applicable
- Communicate changes to your internal and external users
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Events & Public Portal
- Select Portal Settings
- Scroll down and click Upgrade to 2022 Public Portal
- Click OK on the Confirm Portal Upgrade pop-up that appears
Note: Make sure that you have read and confirmed the details of the Announcing the New CivicClerk Public Portal article before clicking OK; this upgrade cannot be reversed once it has been implemented.
- Your new Public Portal experience is now toggled on
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.