The Public Portal has been refreshed with a modernized design, improved accessibility features, and new branding options. This article will show you how to upgrade your Public Portal.
- Once you have upgraded your Public Portal experience you will not be able to go back to the previous version.
- Before you transition to the new Public Portal, make sure that you have completed the following:
- Read our articles about setting up and using the Public Portal
- Ensure the appropriate technical team has prepared your updated embed code or direct links, if applicable
- Manually update email templates that include hard-coded links, if applicable
- Communicate changes to your internal and external users
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Events & Public Portal
- Select Portal Settings
- Scroll down and click Upgrade to 2022 Public Portal
- Click OK on the Confirm Portal Upgrade pop-up that appears
Note: Make sure that you have read and confirmed the details of the Announcing the New CivicClerk Public Portal article before clicking OK; this upgrade cannot be reversed once it has been implemented.
- Your new Public Portal experience is now toggled on